Holidays are the time of the year we all eagerly wait for. Over the last decades, Spain has become a top destination for tourists all around the world thanks to its amazing weather, stunning beaches and welcoming people. If you want to disconnect from your daily routine and discover Spanish culture, then we can not stop recommending that you take a car trip across Costa Blanca.
A region with so much to offer
When it comes to holidays, we all dream about spending time together with our loved ones on a paradisiacal beach. A region that embroiders this ideal to the perfection is Costa Blanca.
Located in the eastern coast of Spain, this beautiful coastal area attracts millions of tourists every year.
Costa Blanca features some of the most important holiday destinations in the country, like Alicante, Torrevieja and Benidorm, along with a lot of smaller but charismatic little towns. The main attraction of Costa Blanca can be found in the stunning beaches and its beautiful towns with traditional Mediterranean architecture. And if on top of that, we add the delicious Mediterranean gastronomy of the restaurants in the area, you have everything you could need for a perfect holiday.
However, Spain public transportation can make it complicated to move across the different areas of Costa Blanca, so if you are planning to discover this place fully at your own peace, we can not stop recommending that you rent a car in Alicante.
A car trip you will never forget.
Costa Blanca is one of the most breathtaking locations in Spain. It has an extension of 244 km, full of stunningly beautiful beaches, coves and cliffs. Costa Blanca is the perfect destination for a car trip, since this option allows you to discover this vast area while enjoying the beach views. For this, we recommend you hire a trustworthy company in the area like Lara Cars, which offers a pick up service at Alicante-Elche’s airport to make your trip as smooth as possible.
There are many car rental companies operating in Costa Blanca, but none will give you the guarantees that Lara Cars can. With over 30 years of expertise in the sector, there are many reasons to rent a car in LaraCars, such as:
- The client is always the priority. Lara Cars always puts the necessities of their customers first. They will make everything they can to make your trip as pleasant as possible, providing a vehicle that fits your needs and circumstances and offering an efficient and fast pick up service. Thanks to that, you will be able to avoid the unnecessary queues and waiting times other companies would have.
- Total transparency. There are no hidden fees with Lara Cars, the price you see on the screen when you hire their services is what you will end up paying. On this price is also included the car insurance services, which will cover you without exceptions and with an unlimited mileage.
- Emergency coverage. Many unexpected problems can take place during a trip, which can be especially troublesome if we take into account the language barrier in Spain. Because of this, Lara Cars has an emergency line that will help you with any problem that you may encounter. It is operative 24/7, every day of the year.
- No cancellation fees. Sometimes, for reasons that escape our hands, we may need to cancel our trip. Lara Cars is aware and understanding of this, and because of that, they do not charge cancellation fees, even if it occurs 1 day before the car’s pick up date.
- A varied fleet of vehicles. Lara Cars has a very large fleet of vehicles, which is renovated and increased every year. Their wide catalogue includes cars for every occasion, from big family models to minivans or small cars to move around town easily. In Lara Cars, there is the perfect car waiting to fit your needs.